Friday, January 14, 2011

Curi sedikit masa..(while downloading a lecturer's notes)

Hihihi..come on la..nak blogging pon kena curi2 masa..yes, mesti..ms sy sgt pack sekarang..tersangatlah pack..and i hate that..but i would like to twist in everything negative to be positive..so, suck it up la,hoh? it's a life..

ok..let's start with semester yg bermula..1st day class dah ade assgment..a community service + report + presentation + grouping project = Personal development??? can you believe it..part of my syllabus for the MGT subject??? ape related dgn financing? oh, why i could turn all negative components to positive? it is part in this subject..what we call it SELF-ESTEEM..hihihi..i am a fast learner..no big deal..ceh!
That's why when someone tried to 'sabotaj' me, I just let her go..for me, it just unprofessional way to solve a conflict..you unhappy with me, why dont we just face to face..that will be easy..as for me, what a kind of attitude you had? and you dare to inform people that you are professional?? you answer that! oh, what you were trying to do, were not success..i'm sorry..why? i'm happy if you could proceed your reading till the last word...

1) syukur..pd Allah..gaji dinaikkan..sgt luar biasa banyaknya...syukur!
2) hubungan dgn semua pkerja from top level smpai bottom sgt baik..in fact, BERTAMBAH BAIK..hahahah
3) me, zuhro & jacque mcm adik beradik..we're close..ye la, kami je yg perempuan dlm office..
4) tiap Jumaat, kami akn buat makan2 so that, everybody in the office akn rase masakan kami yg perempuan ni.. kami sgt happy dpt bkongsi rezeki..
5) sy till fb during working time..but i'm using my own canggih HP..xmain la gune PC office..mcm org tu..hahahah..but i'll make sure work come as my priority..
6) i'm happy working at my current employer..i would like to see myself success in another 5yrs with this company and contribute my full effort in developing company's profitability..

Yes! saya akn pastikan yg diusahakan beserta doa..harapan dan impian bersatu..insyllah dgn izin Allah even some people try to stop me..Ingat lah wahai KAU..kuasa Allah xde sape boleh lawan..owh, i dont demand an apology because i already forgive you..I hope you're happy to keep doing such a silly things in your short life..

Guys, i hope this is the last post talking about her..i have no rights to judge her and so do her..this is my blog, and before you could view my FREEDOM OF SPEECH, i did setting up a warning saying that "FOR ADULT..bla..bla.." ..dont like, do not proceed..but since you proceed just be an adult..ok..
That's all for tonight..seems my note completely downloading..caow!

No comments: