Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Waja vs Kancil

Welcome back to both of you!

Are ready for the trip?


MY WAJA HAS RECOVERED!

Thank God for that…

My Waja was admitted to hospital (workshop) due to very hot fever (radiator problem).

She admitted on 23/04/09 (Thursday @ 8.30pm) and discharged on 24/04/09 (Friday @ 7.15pm). Then, we let her rest at home.

But yesterday she fully recovered (after hubby drive test to work).

And today, together we(me & Waja) drive to office. Feel like so comfortable when drive my own car.
I miss you so much! Please don’t get sick again. I promise to look after you more often. I am so sorry for neglected your condition previously. It would not happen again. I swear!

MY KANCIL HAS RETURN HOME!

Because of Waja Admitted to workshop, we called our cutie Kancil to return home (because he stayed at my brother in-law’s house = hubby punye adik). Usually, bro in-law yang guna because he don’t have a car to dating..hehehhe..Besides, he didn’t drive the car to work because he goes by company’s bus. The Kancil for ronggeng malam minggu je.

Dah dekat setahun The Kancil away from us. Mula-mula agak berat to let him go but what choice do I have? The cutie car belongs to my husband. So I have to agree with his decision to let his brother drive the car (pinjam je tau). Kancil tu memang banyak berjasa dengan kami since before we get married until we bought Waja. That’s why never crossed to our mind to sell it.

Now, Kancil with us back! Parked next to Auntie Waja (sbb dia kecik dari Waja). It was so perfect seing them both together. Now, my family is complete! Adam sangat suka main dalam kereta Kancil tu. Maklumlah, turbo car.

Me & Kancil went to office together started on 24/04/09 (Friday) till yesterday. Hmm..agak terkejut la mamat-mamat kat office tu tengok aku drive Kancil Turbo. Tiap kali aku ‘tarik’ lagi la..mamat-mamat kilang sebelah pon cam tak percaya. Bukan sebarangan Kancil ni tau. Kalo takat Wira bikin pon dia bleh kasi makan asap..hehehhe(riaknyer). Tu sebab I refused to drive Kancil sebab tiap kali bawak ade je yang nak ajak race. Aku tak la terror sgt tapi kalau naik dengan hubby pastu race dengan keta lain memang bes giler! Rase puas bile tinggal keta lawan jauh di belakang. Tapi ingat, kalau tak berani jangan sahut cabaran lawan, k.It is dangerous!

To my cutie & turbo Kancil, thanx for being with me when I really need your help. You are the super power car and our good friend. Adam really loves you. Seems after this, Adam will take care of you (hubby said). You will be with us forever (until you get old) hahahha..So, today have a good rest, k..this weekend alang maybe drive you to balik kampong. Just be good k..Muah!

No comments: