Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Take it or leave it!

Hari ni, dengan rasminye aku telah meletakkan 24hrs notice to resign.

Seriously, I never espect this soon I could quit. I thought it could be another longer..no, I cant. She's toooooo much!

Why there always a woman being an Account Manager? + widow@single women@unmarried women who almost 40++???? They just keep the same character. Being like bossy+veto+Ego+always right..I'm enough of all these...

My current working place is complicated..hard to explain why I should leave while the pay cheques almost 2k.. Listen to my story(true story) and you tell me am I doing the right thing or not..

I'm handling a petty cash(cash in hand). Usually, I claimed rm25oo.oo everyweek to ensure the cash in hand always up to the needed. After 3 weeks, only I took the petty cash. The person who took care of the PC before told me that, she never count how much the money left(cash) in the box. And I did ask her, I should count or not? she said, no need just make sure the money out equals to the receipt claimed.
After a month I kept the PC, suddenly when I issued a cheque to claim rm2500.00, the manager ask me to see her. So, I see her..she said wanted to count the money inside the box(cash la)..I count with her..suddenly, the cash more than it should have. I dont know how to explain but doesnt mean i dont know how to do it..I also shocked. Asked the K.imah(the person kept the PC before). She said..bla,bla,bla,bla..(i dont understand head or tail)..then, actually the cash is overused and shortage in cash..what?? the manager indirectly blame me coz according to her, never be like this before...sh*t! She lied..the true is, she never count the cash before..k.imah told me that..nw, she is creating a story to hit me from back....she asked me to settle it down myself..
After a wholeday I cant do any work if the case still unsettle yet. I see her again. Keep telling her I dont do it..I dont take the cash..but to settle it, pls deduct my salary..yes, I have to responsible. Thats the risk being a pettey cash keeper..the price i should pay for my careless coz not counting the money when I took it from the person before.
Suddenly, my crazy manager smiles and she said "is that hard for u to say sorry?"
aik???
"I dont want to deduct your salary..i want u to appologize when you're wrong"
kurang hajar!!!! itu je yg ko nk suh aku cakap???
"I herd that you will further study? what's your intention? you short term player isn't it?'
dahi aku berkerut..apehal lak si gila ni..tibe2 pasal aku nk smbung study..biarla..aku bkn mintak duit kau pon..gpon aku wat part time..tak ganggu pon keje aku..
Then, aku paham nape tetiba dia mara2 aku pasal petty cash. dia cume nk cari point utk mara aku sbb dia tak suke aku smbung blaja. supposely, manager bg support bukan condem..actually, dia takut aku sama level ngan dia coz she's only degree holder..sungguh melampau dia nih..
Aku lawan dia blk.."i have a mission and vission i my life..I have goals to achive..not just wait and take the salary..im not a typical malay like them" them tu ditujukan pd melayu2 yg kaki bodek mger ni.
And becoz of that la, dia sgt mara lalu tiap2 hari mencari pasal dgn aku..Isnin aritu, akak senior telah kirakan petty cash tu blk dgn cara yg betul..dan dgn izin Allah, duit petty cash tu actually tak short pon..infact, telah berlebih2..tatau dr mane duit lebih2 tu..aku pon heran..when bgtau mger tu, she skit pon tak say sorry to me coz salah tuduhan..is it fair??
Sebelum kejadian ni pon, dah 2-3 kali dia selalu kate aku wat salah dalam keje tp sebenarnye bkn aku yg buat tu clerk2 yg dia sayang sume tu..bila dia dah tader point nak mara aku, dia jd tak puas ati..dia akan cari point utk mara..yg aku pelik, bila org lain buat salah dia tak mara pon..siap gelak2 lagi..tp kalo aku, siap kena masuk blk dia and kena lecture..ape style pengurusan dia ni? berat sebelah ek?
Aku cite dgn hubby, and he asked me to resign immediately..so, aku pon bagi surat pagi td..satu hari suntuk aku bkerja harini, aku hepi je..sbb lepas nni, aku tak yah nak face dia lagi..owh, aku tak dpt mane2 offer lg..ade rakan yg tnye"dah pikir abis ke? gaji banyak tu.."
Alahai..ape sgt kalo gaji masyuk tp ati tak sonok keje..nak face tak bes tu hari2..gaji sebulan sekali je..benefit? ala takat annual leave byk..tp bkn leh amik cuti pon..keje byk je..medical cover up to rm650 per year? bkn selalu sakit pon..ade insurance 50,000 utk pekerja? kalo kemalangan..kalo x, tak claim la..so, ape yg menariknye???
Lu pikir la sendir!
So, kengkawan..am I doing the right thing to myself???

3 comments:

Shu said...

yup!! i love your spirit! neway, yana dip dalam ape.. kot2 la shu tau mana2 kerja...

saifulyana said...

Dip in accountancy..thanx, shu..

awienvilla said...

huhuhu...sian hg..manjang kena