Friday, May 29, 2009

Just ignore...

...the annoying people...

Sorry, guys..i've to delete the post since hubby asked me to(how sweet my hubby kan?)..but i believe, all of you read the post already kan..(so do her)

As for me, of coz i dont bother her feelings ..because she deserved that!

Nothing to be loss, anyway..as ella said, dont bother her as long as she's mind her own buzz..yup, im trying...and now, my mind is REFRESH..! (at least she knew why i hate her)

"I love mysefl for hating you"

heheheh...kejam aku nih..! tak la sekejam dia..ni pon kire sikit je nih..

2 comments:

ayusherly said...

waduh2..ko sapaan ko mengignore nih..aku tak sempat membace entry kau lah..:D

saifulyana said...

tu la ko,beb..aku tpakse delete sbb laki minah tu poyo g jumpe laki aku..kalo bran jumpe la aku trus..laki aku xde kene mengene pon..ade spasang suami isteri yg poyo ni..nanti la aku wat post lain..bahse aku lebih sopan skit..aku rase menangis deorg bace post aku tu..