Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day wish list...

Unbelievable!

It's already 1 year and 3 months I've been a mother..and of coz the feelings are wonderful..
Having a kid like Adam, make me realise..mother's love never end..In fact, it has become more,more and more..

As last year, I didnt have a chance to make a wish (were busy took care of Adam - 3 months old)..So, I wont let the chance pass through for this year..

My "more & less" wishes to Hubby...

Please do less in work commitment (Jangan selalu OT)
Please do less OT in Sunday : (
Please do less in playing badminton (Once a month ke)
Please be more caring husband
Please be more romantic husband for me ;)
Please spend more time with us (Me & Adam)

My wishes to my little cutie boy..

Be good & smart boy
Keep on learning all the things around you
May God bless you (sihat la selalu)

Seems wish list to a husband(as a wife) more than a son ( as a mother)..heheheh..
Well, nak tunggu anniversarry lambat sangat..
Gift? I dont expect that la since hubby was not a romantic person..I'm able to get a gift during anniversarry and birthday only..but we'd celebrate mother’s day at Taman layang-layang,Kepong. Kami picnic di sana..It was a wonderful moment seeing both people I love having so much fun together..As for me, their happiness is my precious moment..

I love you, guys..!

No comments: