Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Postpone?

Yes, i'm sure you guys read my previous post regarding the vacation to Genting Highland, right?

it should be end of last month (June) but we could not make it coz suddenly my parents in-law called to go back. We visited pak ngah (hubby's uncle), who was dying for chronic diseases. Luckly, no room reservation have made yet.

So, we re-planned to end of this month (insyallah)..I will bring my parents as a gift for their 36th wedding anniversarry, my mom's birthday and also mother's & father's day celebration. But, since this month aku bekerja di tempat baru, maybe we have to re-planned again. Yer la, the day maybe on weekdays, so takkan nak cuti plak baru kerja. Kalau on weekend, my dad will not agree for that. Sebab taknak tinggal chalet time ramai pengunjung.

Actually, mom & dad still dont know I got new offered. I wont tell them, anyway..my dad will lecturing me & of coz ask me to work with him. Owh, dont make me sick again, ayah..enough for all these..

hmm..k la, dah ngantuk..mlm ni ujan je..sejuk tul..seb bek minggu ni aku 'red flag'..heheheh kalo tak..ahaks!! Cik Hubby & Cik Adam dah tidur..skang turn aku..tak sabonyer nak tunggu ari esok..lalalalala...Adios!

2 comments:

Ella said...

good luck with your special date tomorrow!

saifulyana said...

tq, beb..